Should I tell my sister in law she's getting fat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait.

Just how fat are we talking about here?

It can't be too bad in HS we used to try and fix up our friends with girls by telling they were "BIG BONED". Really the whole thread reminds me of kids daring another kid to do something dumb they'd never do

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It can't be too bad in HS we used to try and fix up our friends with girls by telling they were "BIG BONED". Really the whole thread reminds me of kids daring another kid to do something dumb they'd never do

Big Boned? We just said "remember, fat chicks try harder!" :)

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course sarcasm and jokes and mockery of this. That is why I vote it Best of OKShooters!

This isn't even close to the best thread of OKShooters. Maybe since the update but not before. Besides someone has yet to get the Ban Hammer or "Butt Hurt"

Good heavens I just can't help myself ... but if I was him I'd make sure she was facing the headboard ...

BB I'm sending you a PM with an address. Please foward to my attention the product in the attached link. Keyboard

To the OP: You haven't ever been slapped by a woman you just pissed off have you? Keep this crap up and you will get that marked off your list real quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom