Shout out to Arvest Bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burney

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to give kudos to Arvest Bank for supporting firearms businesses.

My wife and I were in the Bartlesville location on Friday opening a commercial checking account for our LLC. The banker was making copies of the paperwork we brought in which included the FFL 07 license for the business. I saw the bank lady paying extra attention to the FFL and started to worry because I've heard that some financial institutions will not service firearms related businesses. When the lady came back from the copier she said she had to make a phone call before proceeding because she wasn't sure if there was "anything else" we needed to open an account because of the firearms aspect. She called someone up the chain from her on speaker phone and told him about the FFL license. She asked "is that ok? Do we need anything else?" The man on the other end said "Of course that's ok! Why would THAT matter?"
We opened the account without incident and I left happy knowing that I didn't have to find a new bank for ALL my accounts.

Burney

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Good on the bank, but I still would have had to have quizzed the gal over her suspicions lol.
I did have a conversation with her about it after she hung up with the boss. She wasn't rude about it or anything, she just didn't know because she hadn't encountered it before. She knows now though!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you include / show your FFL?
Fill out a DBA and open account.

All banks are "Posted"
Concealed is concealed

It is funny, banks have no problem with your entering while wearing a mask and demanding money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom