Sig 229

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumulkin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Glock and I have a Sig P229. The Glock is lighter and thinner but the Sig is SOOoooo smooth, shoots so nicely and fits my hand better than any other handgun I've tried.

Each has their good points; I would have a hard time saying which I like best.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely love my. It's ridiculously accurate and eats everything you feed it. Been through thousands of rounds, and have never had a malfunction with it. I don't have an issue, but some folks find the reach to the trigger a little long, and the grip a little thick (which effectively adds to the longer reach).

To me, it's a little bulky for CC.

It will make you want to buy other Sigs.

Stoneman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will make you want to buy other Sigs.[/QUOTE]

David, I have 7 Sig's and one Glock so I prolly shouldn't comment on my preferences but, all my shooting buddies always want to shoot mine. Especially when I take the P229 in .357 Sig

Stoneman. DeNAM. 67/68

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will make you want to buy other Sigs.

David, I have 7 Sig's and one Glock so I prolly shouldn't comment on my preferences but, all my shooting buddies always want to shoot mine. Especially when I take the P229 in .357 Sig

Stoneman. DeNAM. 67/68[/QUOTE]

As long as they feed it I don't see a problem

Okiegunner

Stormtrooper
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I own a sig p229 in 9mm and its one of the most accurate handguns I have. very smooth. Not one malfunction. Only thing I dislike is the grips it came with so I changed those out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom