Sig P229 Enhanced Elite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braggart. Naw, just kidding...When I put my Heritage Rough Rider in there next to a Glock, neither one seems to care...methinks the Sig may just be a snob.

Try putting that Rough Rider to the test. See how he cozies up to a dirty ComBloc pistol or something. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a good looking pistol, and I like that two tone color scheme. You know, those Sigs have a ridiculously high bore axis which essentially makes them unshootable. I'll be happy to jump on that grenade and I'll throw in a CUSTOM G17 from Rijas that shoots 1MOA all day long.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a good looking pistol, and I like that two tone color scheme. You know, those Sigs have a ridiculously high bore axis which essentially makes them unshootable. I'll be happy to jump on that grenade and I'll throw in a CUSTOM G17 from Rijas that shoots 1MOA all day long.

They are pretty heavy though which soaks up a lot of that kick. Which isn't much from 9mm anyway. I saw a cop at Camo Corner doing drills with a Glock 17 before, which has a really low bore axis, and his shots were all over the place.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wow! How many mags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a P229 Enhanced Elite and like the way it feels and shoots; especially in SA. But, it's hard to choose this one over my M&Ps with Apex Triggers.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a P229 SAS in 357 Sig I haven't shot in forever. The SRT sure makes a big diff in the trigger. 229 is just the right size. Maybe I should sell that thing since it's just sitting in the safe and never gets fondled

Latest posts

Top Bottom