Sig P938 - anybody like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am hoping, and would bet, that their experience with it's P238 clone will result in a issue-free P938. +P might be the exception, but shouldn't be.

Ronk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This pistol has been on my "gotta buy" list since I first heard about it. Might be a little handful with +P if it ends up being rated for it.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would agree that since it is based on an existing design I would imagine it would work pretty well. Additionally, it's Sig Sauer. They are known for top notch firearms. I would buy without reservation.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here I am new with the Sig P238 and here comes the P938. I feel like the guy in the commercial that bought the new computer and saw the billboard sign on the way home that his new computer was out of date with the new whizo model. I guess I will just have to work harder on shot placement and let the BG's get a little closer before I take a shot for a while. The 9MM ammo price difference would almost pay for it in a short time. Only .4 inches longer. Darn m.

Latest posts

Top Bottom