SIG Sauer Mosquito

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sold my Sig Mosquito because I couldn't stand the trigger at all. It was terrible so I purchased a Walther P22. I've got the 3 3/8 inch barrel and the 5" barrel. The shorter barrel is a better performer. I've been shooting it with a friends supressor today and it didn't like the 5 inch barrel. It did handle the bulk ammo without any problems. My hight standard is a much more accurate handgun.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just sold my Sig Mosquito because I couldn't stand the trigger at all. It was terrible so I purchased a Walther P22. I've got the 3 3/8 inch barrel and the 5" barrel. The shorter barrel is a better performer. I've been shooting it with a friends supressor today and it didn't like the 5 inch barrel. It did handle the bulk ammo without any problems. My hight standard is a much more accurate handgun.

Agreed, I also sold my Sig because of the terrible trigger. I have the P22 now and it does everything it is supposed to. Also, with the Sig and a 'Can' you had to hand charge when using sub-sonic ammo. Just too much spring in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom