Signs your dog has a drinking problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, thats funny!
When stationed overseas, i had two dogs, samoyed breed. Peace and Biatch were their names. (biatch to get around the forum censor)
Peace loved being around the pot smokers so I had to give her up. Biatch was a drinker. I'd pour a little beer on the floor for her to lick up and after awhile she would be seen walking along the wall in the day room with it holding her up. Reaching a door way, she would just fold up and sleep right there.
Probably dog abuse I'm guilty of, but when in the situation, it was pretty funny.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I had a Saint Bernard when I was in my earliest "adult" (lol!) days who absolutely LOVED beer. I don't think we ever got him drunk, maybe just a little tipsy, if that. We were too poor to be wasting good beer on a dog - and by good beer I mean we lived on Red Dog and Icehouse specials when the local store would run a case of bottles for $10. Occasionally Keystone Light cans. I'm thinkin' this woulda been around... 1994.

Jeebus. :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom