Smug Activist Cameraman tazed in the court house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a prick. Got what he deserved. They should have held the trigger down longer!

Exactly what I thought. Wasn't much of a taze actually.

Perplexed, the dude was being a complete jerkwad and seemed to be intentionally causing a scene. He knew he wasn't getting in there and kept trying anyway.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. Wasn't much of a taze actually.

Perplexed, the dude was being a complete jerkwad and seemed to be intentionally causing a scene. He knew he wasn't getting in there and kept trying anyway.

Thanks, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it. In the absence of the commentary in this thread, I'd have thought - on the basis of the video only (no audio) - that the tazing was unwarranted, and the videographer now had a case for a lawsuit.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it. In the absence of the commentary in this thread, I'd have thought - on the basis of the video only (no audio) - that the tazing was unwarranted, and the videographer now had a case for a lawsuit.

IMHO that video would be the best evidence against him when filing a lawsuit. Or, at least, if his "person" filed a lawsuit.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO that video would be the best evidence against him when filing a lawsuit. Or, at least, if his "person" filed a lawsuit.

I assume you're basing your conclusion on the audio portion and not so much on the actions visible in the video. He really must've said some nasty stuff.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's satisfying to see the professionalism exhibited in this video, after many posts showing videos of the good guys behaving badly. The icing on the cake is the satisfaction of watching that smug little turd drop like a rock when the taser hit him... :)

--edit--

"God's not worried about cameras sir..." ROFL

Latest posts

Top Bottom