Sneaking out today. Wife may kill me when I get back....Ha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a horrible couple of days. Coughing jag lasted two days so no sleep. Dr's orders are to not cough....How the hell do you do that?
Hope this is a sign that the empty space (where my lung was) is filling. Either that or I've got another leak. Anyway, got the coughing under control after another trip to Dr. and staying in bed for two days. The Codine and the pain meds, helped.
Ok. I've done every darn thing I'm suppose to do since my surgeries (except for a few exceptions). I'm darn near the perfect patient. I haven't so much as pulled a trigger since November of 2018. I'VE BEEN A GOOD PATIENT!
56 expected high today. Wind is calm. I'm sneaking out my 6.5 creedmoor and target stands. Have to be VERY SNEAKY. Wife has the senses of a wolf with eyes in the back of her head.
Hope to shoot a few boxes at 100 and 200 yds. That should be fun. Then of course, I'll come home to a wife that KNOWS what I did and will let me have it for the rest of the day......(it will be worth it....Ha)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have a ball SF, you deserve it! The Mrs has me cleaning up the deck and patio in preparation for the upcoming nice weather. I’m a little jealous.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got busted. Had my creedmoor, spotting scope, ammo, targets, tools everything I needed. I was so happy for myself.
Anyway the wife knew and gave me an earful about going by myself The good thing is she promised to go with me tomorrow.
She's a good girl and I suck at lying but I have someone to help me tomorrow and I don't mind her company

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I got busted. Had my creedmoor, spotting scope, ammo, targets, tools everything I needed. I was so happy for myself.
Anyway the wife knew and gave me an earful about going by myself The good thing is she promised to go with me tomorrow.
She's a good girl and I suck at lying but I have someone to help me tomorrow and I don't mind her company

Your wife is the bomb dude!!! Still think its cute that you tried to sneak some **** by her!! Did she leave you any butt for cushion LOL!!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom