Sneaking out today. Wife may kill me when I get back....Ha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a horrible couple of days. Coughing jag lasted two days so no sleep. Dr's orders are to not cough....How the hell do you do that?
Hope this is a sign that the empty space (where my lung was) is filling. Either that or I've got another leak. Anyway, got the coughing under control after another trip to Dr. and staying in bed for two days. The Codine and the pain meds, helped.
Ok. I've done every darn thing I'm suppose to do since my surgeries (except for a few exceptions). I'm darn near the perfect patient. I haven't so much as pulled a trigger since November of 2018. I'VE BEEN A GOOD PATIENT!
56 expected high today. Wind is calm. I'm sneaking out my 6.5 creedmoor and target stands. Have to be VERY SNEAKY. Wife has the senses of a wolf with eyes in the back of her head.
Hope to shoot a few boxes at 100 and 200 yds. That should be fun. Then of course, I'll come home to a wife that KNOWS what I did and will let me have it for the rest of the day......(it will be worth it....Ha)

You are a daredevil. My wife would pull my other lung outta my butt if I got caught doing something like that. But I get it entirely...laying up after a little minor surgery like you had, I mean, a simple lung removal, would get to any of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom