So I was riding my motorcycle this morning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if it is fact, but I was told by a pawn shop owner in Lawton that it was a $1000 fine in Lawton.

$999 and 364 days in or almost brand New CC Detention Center.....
I see it almost every morning on my way to work on Ft. Sill....the only time that road is patrolled ...they advertize in the local paper.....HIGHWAY PATROL TO MONITER ROGERS LANE ON FRIDAY.
You would think the speed limit on that road was ...Autoban

Last edited:

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I havent had the need to do it around here. Id be afraid of some douche bag raging out and opening their door or swirving at me. Some people think you should be rammed for it.

I didn't know him at the time but I have a friend who was seriously injured by a driver who opened their door. The fact that my friend survived is amazing.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When i use to be an SOB, and throw my cigs out the window, I never would when there was a motorcycle behind me. I have always givin motorcyclists EXTRA space.

Lane splitters dont piss me off. I was young once, now it's their turn. Big freaking deal, let them go by and mind your own business.

People got all pissed about other peoples driving. 90% don't even use their turn signals, make correct turns on to a 2 lane road, come to a complete stop at stop signs, etc.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When i use to be an SOB, and throw my cigs out the window, I never would when there was a motorcycle behind me. I have always givin motorcyclists EXTRA space.

Lane splitters dont piss me off. I was young once, now it's their turn. Big freaking deal, let them go by and mind your own business.

People got all pissed about other peoples driving. 90% don't even use their turn signals, make correct turns on to a 2 lane road, come to a complete stop at stop signs, etc.

I have noticed that most of the people complaining about others driving skills can't drive for crap themselves, my buddy gets mad when someone tailgates him but he doesn't seem to mind doing it to other which drives me crazy riding with other people.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What about the winners that do a wheelie up 169 between 11th and 51st for about 3 miles.
I'm sure that's not legal.
Or the loud pipes that wake up the peacefully sleaping at 5:30 am and 11:45 at night,
Because they are "saving lives", right? I thought disturbing the peace was against the law!

Bikes are OK. i've ridden em. But there is no reason to be dangerous and rude to everyone else that wants a safe and peaceful life.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about the winners that do a wheelie up 169 between 11th and 51st for about 3 miles.
I'm sure that's not legal.
Or the loud pipes that wake up the peacefully sleaping at 5:30 am and 11:45 at night,
Because they are "saving lives", right? I thought disturbing the peace was against the law!

Bikes are OK. i've ridden em. But there is no reason to be dangerous and rude to everyone else that wants a safe and peaceful life.

This thread is about throwing fire out of your window, not driving like s**t.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have noticed that most of the people complaining about others driving skills can't drive for crap themselves, my buddy gets mad when someone tailgates him but he doesn't seem to mind doing it to other which drives me crazy riding with other people.

I absoultly LOVE giving a brake check to a tail gater. I get the finger, but I'm pretty confident it wouldn't be in their favor it progressed.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
brake checking is not very smart and very dangerous, if they want to pass, lay off the gas. is it really worth it??

as far as the lit cig prob op talked about, who do you call... my pops says he calls 911.

Latest posts

Top Bottom