So Much for Bud's Gun Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the OP. Did you order for delivery to a large volume dealer or a kitchen table dealer?
The reason I ask is that they electronicly verify that your ffl is current and in good standing.
If there is a problem on your ffl's end they will contact the ffl not you.

Anything less than 2 weeks I consider good.
As to wanting some local dealer to match bud's forget it. They probably sell more guns in a month than all the dealers in Ok. combined.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enjoy the CZ 75d compact when it gets here. I looked all over local to support the local guy and keep the money in the area, even if it meant paying a little more. I couldn't find one around here to even hold on to, got lucky and bought one off the classifieds here. Great gun! Couldn't be happier, hope you feel the same way when you get yours.

BTW, Happy Birthday!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To the OP. Did you order for delivery to a large volume dealer or a kitchen table dealer?
The reason I ask is that they electronicly verify that your ffl is current and in good standing.
If there is a problem on your ffl's end they will contact the ffl not you.

Anything less than 2 weeks I consider good.
As to wanting some local dealer to match bud's forget it. They probably sell more guns in a month than all the dealers in Ok. combined.

Not true, I ONLY stock the guns that I can meet or beat Buds prices

You are right about the volume though.

Alot of bashing local and home FFLs in this thread... What gives??

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't come to work for the last three weeks, I've been stuck at home waiting for my new gun to be delivered?

By no means is that the case. I'm just trying to put it all in perspective, that three weeks later the extra money I would've spent wouldn't seem like so much compared to the wait.

And I used one of their choice FFLS./

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
have you checked with the ffl? I receive stuff all the time off ebay and gunbroker before I get an email telling me it shipped.
Kind of like I got my ccw permit 2 weeks before I got the OSBI letter telling me to go pick it up.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a pretty well known fact that Bud's takes a long time to ship. It's the price you pay for a better deal. If you have to have it right now, buy local. I wouldn't bash the company for no other reason than a long wait, just like I woundn't bash a local dealer for slightly higher prices. Sometimes I have to have it right now and buy local...other times I like finding a good deal and ordering online. It's nice to have options.

Latest posts

Top Bottom