Some Blue River WMA Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neat area! I love those crossings. I've been in that area once, but never got to the river. Looks like you have a great place.:D

Yeah love that place. That video is from the south end. Next time I'm up on the north end off highway 7 I'm going to shoot some video. Nice thing too is camping is free there with a state hunting or fishing license.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah love that place. That video is from the south end. Next time I'm up on the north end off highway 7 I'm going to shoot some video. Nice thing too is camping is free there with a state hunting or fishing license.
Sadly, nothing like that area in our neck of the woods that is public.
Everything up here is private, except for Kaw.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, nothing like that area in our neck of the woods that is public.
Everything up here is private, except for Kaw.

Well if you ever get a vacation and need a different place for some R&R its a great place. There's camping spots above most of the waterfalls on the southern end. I've not fished it strictly for smallmouth bass yet but keep hearing its excellent in the springtime. Lots of trails there to to walk as well as up on the north end.

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looks awesome, in laws have a place down near Kingston - I'm gonna try to do some trout fishing there for the 1st time next month sometime

also have a buddy that grew up down there that just moved back, hopefully I can get him to show me arond

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice crg! Thanks for posting that. It makes me want to go there.
Thanks!
looks awesome, in laws have a place down near Kingston - I'm gonna try to do some trout fishing there for the 1st time next month sometime

also have a buddy that grew up down there that just moved back, hopefully I can get him to show me arond

The trout fishing will be winding down next month. I haven't been trout fishing there in about three weeks, but last time I went I only caught 5. I know a few others who have went and haven't had much luck. They're stocking larger trout so theres not as many going in the river now. I'd definitely take some stuff for bass fishing in case the trout aren't biting. We caught some really nice black bass out of there last summer.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks great.

I was a little worried about you driving through running water with one hand on the wheel tho.

They had some video of blue river fishing this morning on KFOR by coincidence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom