Some Blue River WMA Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks great.

I was a little worried about you driving through running water with one hand on the wheel tho.

They had some video of blue river fishing this morning on KFOR by coincidence.

Probably not the best thing to do, but that water isn't more than a couple inches deep at the highest point. Prettly large rock and completely flat.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My BIL's dad almost drove off of the lower crossing. Well he had one tire off. I have some pictures of the are from your last video. I will post them in a bit.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody got a recent report for Blue River? I've never gone down there even though it's about 30 minutes from my house.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great vid! I fished right there when I was younger. With the boyscouts. Troop 64! Awesome! Would love to take the kid there. How to get there? South end?
Which video are you referring to? The first video was shot at the south end and the second, up north.
Anybody got a recent report for Blue River? I've never gone down there even though it's about 30 minutes from my house.
When I shot the second video, there were four guys fish and the had a few trout. I haven't been in about a month but some other people I know went a couple weeks ago on the south end and caught a few. The last couple of times I went I didn't have much luch and neither was anyone else that I saw. Our best trout fishing was done before and just after the new year. Even if you go and don't have any luck, just getting out there is worth it by itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom