SOME parents SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tntrex said:
Not defending the paren,t but sending a kid home because he was choking on a penny.?!.. Geez things have changed. I remember my buddy broke his arm in 3rd grade doing the-how far can you fly off the swing contset- and he made it almost all day thru school before they finally called his mom.

Yeah, its school policy when anything that adversely affects the Childs health they must be checked out by the guardian. This is how they school can say the parents have been notified and they are required to deal with the issue further.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is a 3rd grade teacher and some of the things I hear are just nuts. Parents that dont show up for conferences and only come up when you take the kids cell phone. They take no responsability. The school puts up with way too much. Suspends more kids and get them out of the class and let the other kids actually learn something. No child left behind is just another way to give people a hand out. Lets not teach the smart kid anything so your kid that you do not take time to study with can play catch up.

One grandmother wrote a letter that her grandson was just being picked on by the school...for the last 5 years...yes a 3rd grader that has been there for 5 years... Take responsability!

I used to go to her class and do things with them, but the last 2 years I just dont like going there.

To the OP, good job taking care of the situation and the work you do with the kids....they are our future... unfortunatly.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter had a ciezer (sorry dont know the spelling) this past friday, for those ten minutes when i couldnt get her to respond or make eye contact with me were the hardest ten minutes of my life. This is the first time i have ever encountered this, just typing this is bringing tears to my eyes. We own the convenience store next door to our home, well we locked up and got home and waited for the ambulance. I dont like letting my customers down, but at that point i didnt want to let my daughter down. If i got a call from Cooljeff's school, i would drop/ postpone whatever i was doing and get to my little girl, even after the fact that the kid spit out the penny. I dont know, I just feel like I NEED TO BE THERE! Maybe because this is my first and only kid, this might wear off when i have more. Anyways Good job Jeff!!!!

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good job but do we really need to baby a kid like that? Just because some parents lives evolve around their kids and they are helicopter parents doesn't mean we all should be.

My son knew the game on how to get teachers to baby him and now that he's 25 years old he whines and complains more and is learning the hard way that whining to get your way doesn't work in the real world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom