Sooners Fans Are Pretty Quiet Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It wasnt expected when we came back in the 4th and scored 21 to tie it and then a cowboy spanking in OT in 2014 I think it was or that we'd spank it so bad in the 1st guarter it was over before half on 02 so Bedlam is anyones game. And history has it, we are due a win.

I like that thinking and would love to see it. My favorite story is when I used to drive Uber and OSU was playing OU in Norman. Big-time surge pricing was going on and I had two couples in the car on the way to Bricktown from the stadium. OSU ran the punt back and ended up winning the game. My share of their ride was $160 but the look on their faces was priceless. OSU doesn’t beat OU very often but it sure is fun when they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first Bedlam game was in '65. I was a Freshman at OSU, my friends from H.S. who were students at OU got me a ticket in the student section. I think it had been more than 20 years since Okla, A&M had won, so I had gathered all the alcohol I could and driven to Norman ready for the post game parties. OSU kicked a field goal as time expired to win the game. So my OU friends went back to Stillwater with me to party.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, OU lives rent free in Poke heads.

Anytime you shut down one of their arguments, they get mad and talk about how rude/arrogant OU fans are, when they start it in the first place LOL.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU is a fine university and one of America's foremost agricultural schools.
I think that's more than enough.
If ya wanna be a Dr. go to OU, a Veterinarian, go to OSU. If you wanna be a Heisman trophy winner who sells heat n air systems or sell used cars, Play football at OU

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If ya wanna be a Dr. go to OU, a Veterinarian, go to OSU. If you wanna be a Heisman trophy winner who sells heat n air systems or sell used cars, Play football at OU
The greatest football player Oklahoma has ever produced is Barry Sanders and you won't see him selling reverse mortgages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom