SSI Trust fund

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The politicians would like to renege on the debt held in those treasuries but they can't just default because it would affect all of the other treasury debt outstanding.
So, they wage a political disinformation war to convince you that you need to give up your SS benefits.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, more wars and tax cuts are on the agenda. :patriot:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Foster care and adoption funding come from the SS trust fund, that's why the cases like the "ghost children fraud" at the OCCY and the Bass-Lesure cases are dealt with "quietly".

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hobbes is a 100% correct.

Why don't all you self-reliant, pull yourself up by your boot straps, no body deserves anything types give up your SS benefits? Put your money where your mouth is.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hobbes is a 100% correct.

Why don't all you self-reliant, pull yourself up by your boot straps, no body deserves anything types give up your SS benefits? Put your money where your mouth is.

I don’t collect Social Security, and likely will never get the opportunity.
Besides – money has been forcefully removed from my paycheck for the last 28 years to supplement my retirement; why would I decline that which is rightfully owed to me if and when it’s available when I retire?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't tell them that.

Some of them are brainwashed enough to do it.

No. None of them will do it. Most of these folks are long on wind and short on action. They are masters at self delusion and rationalization. For example, they support tort reform, but when something happens they are first in line to what to get what they believe they are entitled to. Because, after all, it IS DIFFERENT when it is them or their families.

I don’t collect Social Security, and likely will never get the opportunity.
Besides – money has been forcefully removed from my paycheck for the last 28 years to supplement my retirement; why would I decline that which is rightfully owed to me if and when it’s available when I retire?

Proves my point.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying I don't trust them with my money and benefits due to me when I get old JB, but I will say that if I could opt out of the system today and get all the money I have paid in up to this point in my life and never have to pay anything else in and in return I simply lose my right to future compensation I would gladly do so. I'm not giving anything away though the money I paid in was taken from me without my consent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom