stance/grip help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go to watch you will kick yourself in the ass for not signing up. Matches are great fun and your only real competition is yourself. Shooting is a great community, the more experienced shooters are always open to helping out a newbie with gear and advice and as far as I can tell there are no judgements passed about anyone's shooting skills...well, until they get to know you...lol. I suck, but I really enjoy the matches, beats the hell out of trying to punch the center out of a target.

just a bunch of "fat guys" isnt it????:pms2::pms2::pms2:, i believe yall said that was the only requirement...

LurchYNWA

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aaaaahhh! Just when I was getting excited about the idea, I am hit with a hefty repair bill for the car. Sooo... I will have to catch the next one. I need the money to repay back into our emergency fund and every little bit helps!

PS-thanks for the offer of borrowing a holster and mag pouches. I may have to take you up on the offer next time.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aaaaahhh! Just when I was getting excited about the idea, I am hit with a hefty repair bill for the car. Sooo... I will have to catch the next one. I need the money to repay back into our emergency fund and every little bit helps!

PS-thanks for the offer of borrowing a holster and mag pouches. I may have to take you up on the offer next time.

We will be shooting the big outdoor match the first saturday in June. See you then.

LurchYNWA

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to do a complete 180 here..... I am going to come tomorrow and shoot. 5:30 to 9:00ish right?

Jesse - I am going to check into a holster and mag pouches today, but may need to borrow yours if you are still offering.

So far this is what I saw that I need....

100rds ammo - anything in particular?
eyes/ears
holster/mag pouches
hat???
any registration fees?

What else do I need?

LurchYNWA

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright.... Thanks for the info. and equipment borrow. (That will make the wife happy!) I can look into getting my own if this becomes a habit! :)
See you tomorrow. I will be the tall guy (6'8") with the clueless look on his face!

LurchYNWA

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. I concentrated on some of the points in those videos and I could see a difference at the range. Now I need to practice those basics and make them muscle memory moves instead of thinking too much.

I also shot my first match tonight and will definitely be doing more. I think the matches will be real good in helping my overall shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom