Star BM Short Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Very good pistolas for $200
I would try one for $200 out the door. Any more than that and I would really have to think about it unless it was in great condition.

I'm tight and cheap, and not a collector, so I would be thinking of other guns I could get for a few dollars more if it was over two bills.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did some trading with a friend this past week, and part of the deal is a pretty nice BM. I don't need two, so I'm going to post this one tomorrow after I can take a couple of pics. It will be $200.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I did some trading with a friend this past week, and part of the deal is a pretty nice BM. I don't need two, so I'm going to post this one tomorrow after I can take a couple of pics. It will be $200.
Nice!

I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Last edited:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also look forward to the pictures. I'd love to buy the gun, but I'm afraid that Old Phart will beat me to it as my cash isn't flowing like it used to...

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpeg
V
image.jpeg

This is the one, but Don and I are planning on meeting this evening, so he's got first option at it. Thanks,

Latest posts

Top Bottom