Stereotypes, Prejudice, and Discrimination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. If one can't see it, he/she is likely part of the problem.

Stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination...no; I don't think I have a problem with that. I do have a problem with islamic extremists commiting acts of barbarism and terrorism. I believe the only way to eliminate that is to eliminate them. The wailing, gnashing of teeth, and wringing of hands hoping they will just stop it is not going to work. And if one can't see it, then he/she is likely part of the problem

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination...no; I don't think I have a problem with that. I do have a problem with islamic extremists commiting acts of barbarism and terrorism. I believe the only way to eliminate that is to eliminate them. The wailing, gnashing of teeth, and wringing of hands hoping they will just stop it is not going to work. And if one can't see it, then he/she is likely part of the problem

I'm not disagreeing with you on this.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can I get, "I'm likely part of the problem" stamped on the back of a leather belt.?

I can't do leather work very well, but I'd be wiling to try to tattoo it on the back of your head if you like. Always wanted to try my hand at tattoing. I'll do it cheap. And I can spel good to!

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not about calling out any particular person. Nor is it contained in any particular topic. It's been here for a long time, but has grown worse (for various known reasons) over time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom