Stillwater schools eliminating resource officers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the SRO program will remain intact

Dear SPS Staff and Parents:

Stillwater Public Schools and the City of Stillwater have been listening to feedback from the community and have determined that the SRO program is very important to our community and students. This afternoon Terry McCarty and I met with Dan Galloway and Norman McNickle. We have negotiated an agreement that is suitable for both the City of Stillwater and Stillwater Public Schools and plan to keep the SRO program intact. Please know that Stillwater Public Schools and the City of Stillwater value the input we received from the community, staff and students and will continue to work together to ensure that our students and staff have a safe learning environment.

Sincerely,
Ann Caine, Ed.D.
Superintendent

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the SRO program will remain intact

Dear SPS Staff and Parents:

Stillwater Public Schools and the City of Stillwater have been listening to feedback from the community and have determined that the SRO program is very important to our community and students. This afternoon Terry McCarty and I met with Dan Galloway and Norman McNickle. We have negotiated an agreement that is suitable for both the City of Stillwater and Stillwater Public Schools and plan to keep the SRO program intact. Please know that Stillwater Public Schools and the City of Stillwater value the input we received from the community, staff and students and will continue to work together to ensure that our students and staff have a safe learning environment.

Sincerely,
Ann Caine, Ed.D.
Superintendent

I guess their bluff worked. Wonder what was deemed suitable?

Latest posts

Top Bottom