Stolen gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife had her pistol stolen out of her jeep last night, what else should I do besides the police report that was filed? Weapon was locked so it wasn't in plain sight. I have the serial number and included it in the report. FWIW, it's a 9mm shield.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll save all the jerks the trouble. Was it locked up? Was it in a safe? Was there an alarm? Was there security cameras? Was there armed guards? The thief is the real victim. The thief's dad didn't give him enough attention. It would have been better if the thief had been aborted, but anti abortionists don't adopt 50 kids therefore are hypocrites. If there were a God, he wouldn't have let this happen. The thief never attended Altruism 101 class, therefore he didn't know it was wrong to steal. The thief wasn't fat. I think I covered everything.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll save all the jerks the trouble. Was it locked up? Was it in a safe? Was there an alarm? Was there security cameras? Was there armed guards? The thief is the real victim. The thief's dad didn't give him enough attention. It would have been better if the thief had been aborted, but anti abortionists don't adopt 50 kids therefore are hypocrites. If there were a God, he wouldn't have let this happen. The thief never attended Altruism 101 class, therefore he didn't know it was wrong to steal. The thief wasn't fat. I think I covered everything.

Perfect!!! Today our constitutional rights carry the above responsibilities.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bravo! :bowdown:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You want a little cheese with that whine? Sorry but as gun owners we have the responsibility to be smart with our firearms and leaving them in a car overnight is not smart. The thief gets 75% of the blame because he committed the crime, the owner that left it in the car gets 25% for leaving a gun in an easy to get to location.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want a little cheese with that whine? Sorry but as gun owners we have the responsibility to be smart with our firearms and leaving them in a car overnight is not smart. The thief gets 75% of the blame because he committed the crime, the owner that left it in the car gets 25% for leaving a gun in an easy to get to location.

I failed. They showed up anyway.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I suppose it's also our fault when someone steals our car out of a parking lot, because you know, we didn't lock it up in a secure garage.

This line of thought is total ********. The weapon was secured in private property behind a lock, the owner's responsibility has been met....but go ahead and carry on with your liberal GOP thinking.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thankfully our laws don't agree with you.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thankfully our laws don't agree with you.

Neither do I. (C'mon Rickn...) I sometimes lock my gun in my locked vehicle with the expectation it will be in its locked box in the locked trunk which is cabled to the frame. As far as shootin 4 fun's post, yes, you ne'er do well. You should remove the engine and store it separately from the rest of the vehicle.

Seriously, no matter what you do, the thieves can get it. I had a large gun safe stolen from my house about 10 years ago in broad daylight. Bolted to the walls and floor, it was. Ripped it right out anyway. Several hundred pounds of safe, guns, and stuff gone in a matter of minutes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom