Storm shelter recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncarper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what we have and we like it. It seems like we end up down there a couple times a year waiting out a tornado threat. It's cheap peace of mind for us, especially with young children.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We used ground zero, quick clean and professional would install a 2nd one if I had the funds

That's who we used. All good

I couldn't believe how quick the install was. I remember back when the in garage units first became popular and it was like a two day install.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually own F5 Storm Shelters. We have done well over 400 storm shelter installs in the OKC area. I will offer a 10% discount to any OSA member that opts to get one. Check out our website for more info.. or feel free to PM me. You can also click on our facebook link on the website for real world testimonials from all of our happy clients. You can see tons of pics on the website and facebook. Unlike other companies we actually offer a lifetime warranty while many of our competitors offer prorated warranties than disappear after 10 or 20 years. We also plasma cut our logo in the lid for more light and ventilation. Most companies use the gap between their front and back lid along with small vent slots for their ventilation, which doesn't compare to ours. All of our shelters are coated with coal tar epoxy to prevent corrosion. All of our shelters meet or exceed all FEMA guidelines. We take VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, cash, personal check and we have partnered with Tinker Federal Credit Union and they do shelter loans at 2.99% last time I checked.

www.f5stormsheltersok.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom