Storms a coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the radar it looks like most of the worst is going to hang around SE OK and move into Arkansas. I was hopin' we'd get some decent storms. Oh well... guess we'll get a bit left out this time up north.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just hope it washed all the pollen off the trees. Its been a few weeks of misery for me. First the neighbors Maple trees with the exploding pollen balls. Then the florescent green oak and sweetgum pollen and sap. Then the oak tree crap that covers everything. Man just wash this stuff away and lets get on with spring.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It started raining here yesterday in the early afternoon, and was mostly steady or drizzling (AFAIK) until about mid-morning today. Heard thunder rumble a few times, but nothing close.

Our yard was just getting pretty well dried out. :/

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got a little bigger than golf ball sized hail on the north side of Duncan around 9:30 last light.I was amazed it didn't break any windows but it tore up the screens pretty good. 2 of my neighbors that have pretty new and expensive pick ups had there trucks parked in the driveway and they got pretty beat up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom