strange in branson MO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I imagine there's some around here that aren't as publicly known, but I'm not surprised that this is happening in Branson. I've only been there once and it was in the summer of 2006 or 07 and when driving up and down that main strip area with all the Dolly Parton billboards we saw multiple souvenir shops displaying their Confederate flag bikinis out by the road to entice all the classy ladies to come in and get fitted.

HOT SHOWER, BROTHERS!

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Grand Wizard of the KKK has his headquarters in Harrison, AR which is just south of Branson, Mo. If you drive north on US 65 out of Harrison to Branson you'll see a green sign that says that the KKK has an area of the roadway where they cleanup litter. Berryville, AR also just south of Branson was home of the Covenant of the Sword/Arm of the Lord white supremacist group until the Feds put them out of business.
What I'm saying is that that part of north Arkansas and South Missouri has a history of those types of groups.

BTW, the Hells Angels MC hold their national meeting in Branson on occasion and used to own a motel/bike shop/cafe midway between Berryville and Eureka Springs, AR.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
danny tanner said:
i imagine there's some around here that aren't as publicly known, but i'm not surprised that this is happening in branson. I've only been there once and it was in the summer of 2006 or 07 and when driving up and down that main strip area with all the dolly parton billboards we saw multiple souvenir shops displaying their confederate flag bikinis out by the road to entice all the classy ladies to come in and get fitted.

Hot shower, brothers!

lmfao. Hot shower!! Hot shower!! You crack my sh** up tanner

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would your wife have called you and reported in if the NAACP or the New Black Panthers were having a meeting? She sounds like she's the one that was looking for some STRANGE and all she could find were some backwoods rednecks.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, most the bi chicks these days are fat, even the pillow princesses. Sad really :/

Well it's kinda' like when you go rummagin' thru' the ol' bargin bin.
I mean, you can give it a quick-n-lazy "once over" and decide it's all junk or you can exercise a little patience and find some real gems.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom