strange in branson MO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the wife left for branson today to do a little weekend shopping and calls me around noon to tell me that there was a white supremacy meeting there today. anyone else hear about this.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, it's actually just some Christian group: < /SARCASM >

RALLY ON JUNE 2 (a Saturday) at 275 TANGER BLVD.,BRANSON, MO

On May 15, I informed Dave and Linda Skoglund, owners of the Camden Hotel and Convention Center, that we will be protesting the presence of LaPorte Church of Christ/Scriptures for America (sfaw.org) on the weekend of June 1-3.

I called the City of Branson and I have been told that a protest can take place as long as signs are hand-held and the protesters act in a civil manner.

The idea is to convince the Skoglunds to forego the $30,000 that the racist, anti-Semitic hate group might offer the hotel in future years, in exchange for keeping Branson decent and free of gutter trash.

The Skoglunds seem to be decent people. I told them as much. It is up to them whether they want to look at the plain-as-day evidence that is in the group's literature and has been outlined on www.facebook.com/reject.hate.in.branson.and.the.ozarks --

-- or shall Dave and Linda Skoglund continue taking filthy lucre from people who threaten to kill police, who recommend killing Jews and homosexuals, who recommend removing African-American families from the United States, and whose members have committed numerous felony crimes -- including murdering uniformed officers of the law.

For now, plans are to rally in front of the Camden Hotel on June 2 (Saturday) for an all-afternoon appearance.

The Camden is located at the corner of Tanger Blvd. and Oak Creek Drive, one block north of W. 76 Country Blvd. (SH 76). At the corner of Tanger and 76 is a Krispy Kreme and a big red Tanger Outlets sign. Turn north, go one block. The Camden in on the left (west) side of Tanger.

Interested parties can contact us at [email protected].

Latest posts

Top Bottom