Strange things are afoot on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are people REALLY butthurt over the Bristol Palin thread? or am I missing something? Guess I need to pay more attention.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still a mod here, I think. Wait let me double check... Yep still a mod. There seems to be a lot of butt hurt going on lately, but I think most of you guys like the butt hurt.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are people REALLY butthurt over the Bristol Palin thread? or am I missing something? Guess I need to pay more attention.

I am. I've met all the Palin's including the daughters. I like them. I will say sometimes I wished Sara Palin would have shut her mouth but that's who she is. The daughter, Bristol is a nice kid. She's just trying to make the best of the hand she's been dealt. If you really wanna beat up on a woman go after that lying twit Hillary Clinton. That dog has already given you enough ammo to last for years.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am. I've met all the Palin's including the daughters. I like them. I will say sometimes I wished Sara Palin would have shut her mouth but that's who she is. The daughter, Bristol is a nice kid. She's just trying to make the best of the hand she's been dealt. If you really wanna beat up on a woman go after that lying twit Hillary Clinton. That dog has already given you enough ammo to last for years.

Kind of ironic considering what you throw out on regular basis around here. I didn't really get where she got "beat up" but feelings are flyin around here lately I guess.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well when one of the more popular threads is a bunch of semi grown men, some who have daughters I'm sure, making fun of a 24 year old young woman who made a mistake and is owning up to it, I can't think of place I'd rather not hang out....I don't give a damn what excuse you guys use, it's embarrassing.
It is what you make of it. Looking at your contribution, half or better is classifieds.

Are you butthurt that OSA traffic (your free classifieds service) has dropped significantly?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well when one of the more popular threads is a bunch of semi grown men, some who have daughters I'm sure, making fun of a 24 year old young woman who made a mistake and is owning up to it, I can't think of place I'd rather not hang out....I don't give a damn what excuse you guys use, it's embarrassing.

I think people take **** too seriously. Too much butthurt. Lighthearted is the key.

Very true.

Reminds me of the joke about the monkey at the bar who eats everything he sees. He ate the cue ball off the pool table before being kicked out. The next time he was there, he "tests" everything in his butt to make sure it will fit before he eats it.

You guys that get butthurt so easy, should avoid the threads that make you sore so easily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom