Street Outlaws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDK, I'm not sure Chief can keep that thing from smoking out the tires when its turned up to run with shawn and dave. Plus like said during last season. Its hard to beat a guy that is willing to blow the truck up every time he runs it.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the marathon today, and when they said his name, I was think, BFS that's not that guy's name, I know him! LOL I wonder if they do it for eh hmm, "legal" reason, as a safety thing?

Legal reasons? The "outlaw" part is a joke, Police Officer's block the streets and provide security for the show. Fast cars are cool, but the "outlaw" facade is about as scripted as Sons of Guns.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was saddened by the Torque converter not fitting because the mounts created clearance issues.
That my friends is an easy fix..Those Guys disappointed me.. In a big way..
made me think those bunch of idiots are just bolt on guys.

No i still do not have Pay TV. Watched it at a buddies house.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDK, I'm not sure Chief can keep that thing from smoking out the tires when its turned up to run with shawn and dave. Plus like said during last season. Its hard to beat a guy that is willing to blow the truck up every time he runs it.

That is so true. However when you have someone else paying for the motor it is much easier to push it to the limit. That truck is bad to the bone. Should be a fun season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom