Stuck choke tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@swampratt would have already twisted the choke out without harm. He would sharpened a cucumber to fit snuggly. After a good soak in 50/50 Acetone and used ATF, he would have wedged the cuck in the tube and twisted it right out.
Na, he would have used the tire tool with a piece of rubber he cut from the tire tread on the camo car.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@swampratt would have already twisted the choke out without harm. He would sharpened a cucumber to fit snuggly. After a good soak in 50/50 Acetone and used ATF, he would have wedged the cuck in the tube and twisted it right out.
Did you really mean to use 'cuck" ? And if you did TMI Mister!! :bolt: :bolt:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had to google that one. I’m not sure if I’m impressed or terrified you know what it is, and caught it.
To tell the truth , curiosity lead me to google it up as well. I was like" is that what they call that little piece of metal that came with my shotty" Once I seen the meaning I could not let it go quietly into the night!! :rollingla :rollingla

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let’s see if we can get to page 12 with some actual useful information.
FD61C873-9872-44FB-BC69-2D9C56EDF51D.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom