Super Bowl Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bob Dylan selling Chryslers. That about iced it for me. Bob Dylan selling Chryslers.
I said O.K. Bob Dylan's selling Chryslers. He's piling up tons of cash. That's ok.
At least he didn't involve himself in some phoney fairy tail horse dog story.
At least he has a small shred of dignity left. That's what I said.I said that to myself.
Bob, why'd you do that?
Just for the money?
You make me feel un-clean.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bob Dylan selling Chryslers. That about iced it for me. Bob Dylan selling Chryslers.
I said O.K. Bob Dylan's selling Chryslers. He's piling up tons of cash. That's ok.
At least he didn't involve himself in some phoney fairy tail horse dog story.
At least he has a small shred of dignity left. That's what I said.I said that to myself.
Bob, why'd you do that?
Just for the money?
You make me feel un-clean.

Am I the only one who read this in Bob Dylan's singing voice?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1

IDK what the outrage is about. Other than blatant xenophobia.

This.

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone in here complain yet about them even using "America the Beautiful", considering the song was written by a lesbian and a person recognized as a hero of the LGBT community.

I mean... isn't that like playing Ray Boltz and Jennifer Knapp music at some churches?

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what culture they were representing towards the end there, but I can tell you that no one from the middle east/ Arabic countries drink Coke.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree she was a lesbian, which has nothing to do with the commercial. However, I am not really sure we can say she was definitely a lesbian, even if the LGBT community said she was. The fact that she lived with another woman does not make her a lesbian.
This.

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone in here complain yet about them even using "America the Beautiful", considering the song was written by a lesbian and a person recognized as a hero of the LGBT community.

I mean... isn't that like playing Ray Boltz and Jennifer Knapp music at some churches?

Latest posts

Top Bottom