Support and/or advice needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for future ref. I would suggest undeleting that email and storing it away. After 3 years in court i did learn to keep everything. Keep your head up and carry on. Glad to hear you have your wednesday phone calls back.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for future ref. I would suggest undeleting that email and storing it away. After 3 years in court i did learn to keep everything. Keep your head up and carry on. Glad to hear you have your wednesday phone calls back.

Never delete anything that might work in your favor in the future. Good advice.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mightymouse, brother I feel for you. I know your angry at her and want to vent online...BUT DONT DO IT. Everything you have posted here or on Facebook can and WILL come back to bite you in the ass if this ever goes to trial. How do you think you talking about your ex as a rattlesnake and talking about working on your "assault rifle" (as opposing counsel will be sure to call it) on a GUN forum will sound in court?

I would suggest PMing a mod to delete this thread.

Good luck, I really hope things work out the best for your daughter and you.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed.. undelete that email.. and save it..

After 10 years.. and almost 40k spent trying to get custody of my two daughters away from an evil woman.. I'm left without anything to show for it.. Except an empty wallet.. Save EVERYTHING...

And remember.. There's always at least two sides to every story..

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad's ex-wife was like this. Moved the kids far away and always told them that he hated them. They're grown up now. Few years ago, she got what was coming and died from some mystery disease. Now, my half brother and half sister get to really know their dad. Sister is actually living at home with my parents now, trying to get back up on her feet after a divorce.

Just goes to show, the righteous will ultimately win out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom