Surprise Suprise Surprise I love it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was more to this story down in Fl. than we all knew when we tried and convicted the shooter in this case. I love it how people (the national media) rush to judgement and make decisions in cases where they have no freaking clue of all the facts. One national publication (the NY Slimes) had to report one party in this incident as a "White Hispanic", I thought that the P.C. term for people of mixed racial back ground was bi-racial, I guess that you can sell more papers if you bring hate upon one race or another and as long as you're leaning to the left you have no obligation to follow the same guidelines set forth for "decent P.C. society". One of those do as I say, not as I do type things huh..

I love it how same said case got taken and made into an international ordeal and all the race pimps and whores come out to run with the ball, when in all reality, same said (head nod to JB for the legal-ease) pimps and whores are running with said issue more for their own advancement rather than that of the actual "cause". I really love that a quazi (100 points for using a big word -99 points for most likely not spelling it correctly) terrorist group (the new black panter party) takes out a contract on the life of a particular party because of the perceived race and perceived injustice against a particular party, when they have no clues what that person's race actually is, and then claims that the famous of society are helping fund the payment of the contract. I love the fact that one party's faults are being suppressed, and another partys faults are being magnified.

I really love is that "society" is judging, most if not all, firearms owners from one incident, that will, in all likeleyhood result in the infringement of rights on peaceful firearms owners all over the world. The real issue and saddest issue is there are not one but two lives that are over, one because a party defended himslef the other be cause one stupidly attacked an armed person.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
is it not judging by assuming that the "other side" is accurate (who can truly say how much of a factor race was or wasn't)? Just curious how people (especially on this forum) get around the idea of judging and lumping groups (like the media, etc..) while saying how bad they are for judging and then jump into another thread and talk about how stupid all democrats, people who don't carry, unions are horrible workers, etc... are? am i the only one that see this??

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is it not judging by assuming that the "other side" is accurate (who can truly say how much of a factor race was or wasn't)? Just curious how people (especially on this forum) get around the idea of judging and lumping groups (like the media, etc..) while saying how bad they are for judging and then jump into another thread and talk about how stupid all democrats, people who don't carry, unions are horrible workers, etc... Are? Am i the only one that see this??
....no

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did something else break about this story? I just woke up, so I'm behind the curve, I guess...

We're being told new things by authorities that we're to take as sworn testimony or gospel. Any similarities to the Duke rape case? What happened to that prosecutor?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
None of us know the facts. It should have remained a local issue and not cause for a national protest, debate, whatever. It does certainly seem to become that way when the "victim" is black. If properly investigated and any necessary charges brought forth, it is just a sad case of another death. Either by a young man committing a crime or another man shooting when he had no cause to do so. What I hate is all the national protests by people who have no more knowledge of what happened than you or I do. The Black Panthers are a bunch of washed up wanna be gangsters. The fact that they would be involved at all is a joke. Contract my azz, most of them are sitting on the stoop collecting welfare.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One national publication (the NY Slimes) had to report one party in this incident as a "White Hispanic", I thought that the P.C. term for people of mixed racial back ground was bi-racial, I guess that you can sell more papers if you bring hate upon one race or another and as long as you're leaning to the left you have no obligation to follow the same guidelines set forth for "decent P.C. society".

White Hispanic does not mean biracial. Hispanic is not a race. A white guy can be Hispanic; Cameron Diaz is a white Hispanic person.

Just curious how people (especially on this forum) get around the idea of judging and lumping groups (like the media, etc..) while saying how bad they are for judging and then jump into another thread and talk about how stupid all democrats, people who don't carry, unions are horrible workers, etc... are?

Cognitive dissonance, mang,

Did something else break about this story? I just woke up, so I'm behind the curve, I guess...

No.

We're being told new things by authorities that we're to take as sworn testimony or gospel.

Lawl.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i love how you have came to the judgment that zimmerman defended himself and how Trayvon attacked him. The facts, sir, have yet to be determined.

How witness statements, how about the fact that the boy's own father saying that the scream for help was not the voice of his son and the witness statement that said (Z) was on the ground getting pummeled screaming for help, the murderous racists was on the ground with a broken nose split lip and grass stains all over his shirt ???

Just knowing those "facts" and I freely admit that those can't be all the facts, but knowing those facts I'm alittle more apt to side with the shooter, and since when do "White/Hispanic" racists tutor minority children in the community. Furthermore the shooters father claims african american heriatage within his linage. So again I ask why is this case get sooo much attention when this happens litterally everyday all over the U.S. only between two minority groups ?? I thought that we're living in the POST RACIAL era since the potus was elected.

Are these minority activists wanting a race war, kinda seems that way, because there are stupid people out there that would probably abliage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom