Tailgating results in road rage shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on the "Doesnt matter if i'm speeding or not, get the hell out of my way" side of this fence...No one ever does it, of course, but it sure would be nice on those long two lanes that you can never get a chance to pass on.

And if you are one of those bastards that choses to drive under the speed limit, then it goes double for you...Freakin' pull over and let the train of 30 cars behind you go by.

As for the original topic, sucks that the guy got shot. Does prove to me that some people don't need to own a gun.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tailgating is one of my biggest peeves,damn sure wouldn't shoot someone over it,but I do have a Ton of ideas for devices to get them off your rear,but would prob get me in trouble.
Say a gallon resevoir filled with a liquid of certain choice that would make it hard tonsee through the windshield even if they were trying to clean with their wipers( but this could cause an accident possibly which you could be charged with a crime so can't do that) hook a windshield wiper pump to the tank, 1/8" stainless ran to the back bumper,you'd your imagination or a similar setup pnl oil on the tank and the line ran to your exhaust with a precisely sized orifice installed directly after your muffler to create a ton of smoke but No oil put the tail pipe but again this could potentially cause an accident by something you intentionally installed for a specific purpose.
My good side got the better of me and has kept me from installing them but boy I sure want to,for now I just move over and cuss lol.
DO NOT PUT ANYTHING LIKE THIS on your vehicle,it could change your life in a bad way plus inwould have to sue you for my ideas:))

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm done with this thread if you can't even agree that its a common courtesy to get over then you need to borrow a driver's ed students book and look up some other common courtesy's you don't agree with...

And just for the record, I don't like tailgaters either, thats why I get out of they're way....

on a side note a semi driver told us one of the things he does to avoid them is dump BB's out of a hole in the floor of his cab....

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tailgating is one of my biggest peeves,damn sure wouldn't shoot someone over it,but I do have a Ton of ideas for devices to get them off your rear,but would prob get me in trouble.
Say a gallon resevoir filled with a liquid of certain choice that would make it hard tonsee through the windshield even if they were trying to clean with their wipers( but this could cause an accident possibly which you could be charged with a crime so can't do that) hook a windshield wiper pump to the tank, 1/8" stainless ran to the back bumper,you'd your imagination or a similar setup pnl oil on the tank and the line ran to your exhaust with a precisely sized orifice installed directly after your muffler to create a ton of smoke but No oil put the tail pipe but again this could potentially cause an accident by something you intentionally installed for a specific purpose.
My good side got the better of me and has kept me from installing them but boy I sure want to,for now I just move over and cuss lol.
DO NOT PUT ANYTHING LIKE THIS on your vehicle,it could change your life in a bad way plus inwould have to sue you for my ideas:))

Or you could just take 5 seconds to get the hell out of the way and quit impeding traffic...

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The law that was put in effect last year I believe, might be wrong, says if you are in the fast lane doing the speed limit But impeding the traffic behind you and you do not move over you can be cited for impeding traffic even if the cars behind you are speeding. If I mistranslated this I apologize but it was Staight from a Trooper,started over the you can't stay in the Fast lane debate thing,the above is what they came up with.
Maybe someone on here knows the statute.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DeerAssassin Did you read the last few lines

Re: Tailgating results in road rage shooting
Originally Posted by itzkwik
DO NOT PUT ANYTHING LIKE THIS on your vehicle,it could change your life in a bad way plus inwould have to sue you for my ideas)
Or you could just take 5 seconds to get the hell out of the way and quit impeding
Unless there are cars to the right,these new ABS systems,lights come on all the time,suck for em to lock up when you were trying to pull over and check your brakes with someone following to closely,people could get hurt real bad.

Last edited:

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
should have clraified get in the slow lane. I travel back roads a bit and on them (around here anyways) people are actually smart enough to pull in the ditch and let you by. its a common courtesy, if you are going slow in the fast lane, you are the one who is going to cause the accident...

There is no such this as a "Fast Lane" the speed limit is the speed limit. no matter what lane you are in.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no such this as a "Fast Lane" the speed limit is the speed limit. no matter what lane you are in.

Oh jeez, symantics. The left lane, also known as the passing lane is commonly referred to as the fast lane. Is there a left lane, is it a violation to camp out in the left lane?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom