TAPCO Intrafuse Saiga T6 Stock System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with the TAPCO Intrafuse Saiga T6 Stock System? I am interested to know if it is solid or is going to have problems.

I am getting ready to do some customizing of my Saiga 7.62x39 and I am a firm believer in the KISS principle. I do not want to move the trigger group forward or anything like that. Just something like the TAPCO stock and forearm along with my Surefire mags. That gives me 6 compliance parts for now. I may add the G2 trigger and TWS rear peep sight at a much later date.

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have just recently finished moving my trigger group forward and adding a pistol grip to my saiga 7.62. It was a fairly easy task. It improved the ergonomics and trigger in a huge way. The tapco t-6 is a decent set up. I just didn't like the strange angle it has. Google for pics you'll see what I mean. The G2 trigger group is actually a more simple system than the factory saiga set up as it has fewer parts and is easier to service as parts are readily available. I converted mine for the simple fact that you can use standard ak mags and other standard ak parts for repairs if needed. I figure the more compatible my saiga is with an ak the better. Ymmv

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well since I had not heard anything negative about them, I ordered one the other day and installed it last night. So far I really like it but it has not been to the range yet. It seems to fit me better then any standard AKs I have handled in the past. The standard AKs all seemed to be too squeezed together for me. The Saiga with the T6 stock at full extension is pretty close to perfect feel to me.

Took longer to install the front handguard then it did the stock.

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for future refrence, There are a few companys out there that make a longer fixed stock. any stock described as "NATO Length" will be a little over an inch longer than standard "Warsaw length" AK stock.
Glad you are happy with the T-6!

Latest posts

Top Bottom