Tate Publishing melt down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Tate is going to be on the other side of a lawsuit very soon. He essentially admits that some of the people will be losing their jobs without cause.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listened to the audio from the meeting. He spent quite a bit of time threatening the employees that he was "going to find them", etc. Then at the end, "Ok, get back to work and have fun!" :rotflmao: Yeah, sure!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the meeting, Ryan Tate then went on to say several employees had already been named as defendants in a $7.8 million lawsuit for breaching their employee confidentiality agreements. A search of state and federal court filings revealed that no such litigation has been filed as of Thursday, a fact Ryan Tate later confirmed. However, the company is considering suing several of its former and current employees for contract violations, he said.

“I will root this out,” Ryan Tate told his employees in the recording while announcing the firings. “I will clean this from our staff and I will not stand for it. If I was you, I’d get on a mission to find who cost you your job. Hopefully, the grass is greener on the other side.”

http://journalrecord.com/2012/05/31...es-25-as-outsourcing-rumors-fly-general-news/

Ryan Tate caught in a lie right there.

P

PistolPackin'Honey

Wow. Makes me glad I work where I work. That dude is certifiable.
I watch Criminal Minds a lot, and that guy sounds like a budding psychopath. Geez!

Latest posts

Top Bottom