Team America: World Police (2004)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that I know this personally but I have heard smoking a little reefer makes anything funny.

Kick back don't take life so seriously.

:lookaroun I may have "heard" the same thing about "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Young Frankenstein" and anything Monty Python did ... Like those things weren't funny enough on their own ... But I "heard" it "enhances the experience" ... :D

I think we may have been somehow separated at birth.. I do the same thing with the magazines. LOL

Oh, see?!?!!? Great minds think (and read magazines :D) alike!! :rollingla

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do like me ... start in the middle ... or catch it in the last 10 minutes ... Sometimes that helps because then my OCD REQUIRES that I watch from the beginning just to see what was going on ...
You know, I usually go back and watch the first part of a movie if I catch it in the middle, but that didn't work for Mission To Mars. It was scifi and featured Gary Sinise, whose acting I generally like quite a bit, but it was all I could do to finish it; I didn't have any desire at all to go back and watch the first half. The high point of that movie was Van Halen's Dance the Night Away--and I mean the song, not the scene. Well, that, and when Tim Robbins offs himself by opening his helmet in space. I can't stand that turkey; his presence should've been a tip-off, I suppose.

BTW, I start at the back of the magazine, as well. It mostly comes from reading IT trade rags; the back page columns were usually the most interesting...

Latest posts

Top Bottom