Team America: World Police (2004)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2) Best conservative, liberal, bad guy explanation ever is in Team America.

so while trying to find that clip, I found this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican

South Park Republican

A term used to describe young voters who support many conservative and libertarian values. They believe in some Republican issues such as tax reform and opposition of hate crime legislation but have libertarian views such as free speech. Mainstream conservatives criticize South Park as being profane and crude, but the show mocks liberal issues and communicates with the Republican issues. South Park Republicans tend to be less religious than the traditional Republicans;

A person who subscribes to the libertarian ideology but tends to support (within the American two-party system) the republican party due mostly to personal opposition to the democratic party. So named for the Comedy Central animated cartoon that espouses this ideal within its content.

In an online forum (South Park Studios Chat, 10 May 2001),[5] Parker and Stone responded to a participant's question:
Q: Are you two guys liberal or conservative? Me and my friends have had debates about this.
Parker: We avoid extremes but we hate liberals more than conservatives and we hate them [conservatives].
Stone: I hate conservatives but I really f@cking hate liberals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom