Tell me about the Glock 36

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am considering one of these as my primary carry weapon.

A few years ago I heard there were some problems with these, and have been told that's been corrected. So, are there any serial numbers to avoid?

I fired one at the H&H "expo?" last weekend, and it was pretty nice.

Any advice from current users of these would be welcome. Thanks. CB

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am considering one of these as my primary carry weapon.

A few years ago I heard there were some problems with these, and have been told that's been corrected. So, are there any serial numbers to avoid?

I fired one at the H&H "expo?" last weekend, and it was pretty nice.

Any advice from current users of these would be welcome. Thanks. CB

Its my EDC. I dont think any of the problems exist in the gen3. I have a ton of rounds through mine (minimum 100 rounds a week) and not ever one problem.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just a wuss, but the G36 was the worst pistol I ever shot, as far as recoil goes. I couldn't go through one magazine without my hand stinging like someone had smacked my open palm with a length of 2x4. Yes, I had a firm grip on the G36. I ended up selling mine after only a box or two through it, but when I did shoot it, accuracy was pretty decent.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just a wuss, but the G36 was the worst pistol I ever shot, as far as recoil goes. I couldn't go through one magazine without my hand stinging like someone had smacked my open palm with a length of 2x4. Yes, I had a firm grip on the G36. I ended up selling mine after only a box or two through it, but when I did shoot it, accuracy was pretty decent.

I do not envision shooting the G-36 a great deal. Just a mag or a few every trip to the range to keep me familiar with the gun. I am not very recoil sensitive, and the six rounds I shot were 230 grain ball. Recoil was snappy but I could tolerate it. CB

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to have one, and it ate every kind of ammo I fed it, never had any problems at all with it.
The recoil was not harsh at all to me, and it concealed very well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom