Tell me why you need .22lr ammo and why haven't you been able to find any?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not so much for me as for my dear Grandmother. As a Soldier of fortune in the jungles of Borneo, she used to fight the French (and other smelly foreign people) with an M-60 slung over her back and a trusty sawed-off 91/30 Mosin Nagant at her hip. However, the years and recoil have not been kind to Meemaw. All she can handle after 96 years is a 10/22 Gatlin Gun, hand-built from Craigslist blueprints. Who knew those little projectiles it spit would become more rare than an Arkansas virgin?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the Grandkids love to go shootin.
Theyre 4, 6 and 7 ,just learnin .
Its ssoooo cool to see my little Granddaughter, shes not much bigger than her pink cricket, hit the bullseye...she turns to me and says" Cracked it for ya PaPa"....LOL
The older ones , love to say..."shmoked another Pop's"
The older one shoots my marlin 60, the youngest has a cricket , a camo one.

Well I decided to change jobs ( construction work) to be closer to my Wife and the Kids.
Now I'm a Civil Servent, but its worth it , to be close to my Wife, she has LUPUS and prefers me to be close to home

Before Academy we were at the mercy of...Walmart, and theyre managers.. : (...
I can get a couple 100 rd boxes for $25 at academy, so i'm saving to take the Grandkids shooting, maybe after Christmas.
Its 100 miles or so to get to a shooting range, so I like to collect ammo as I go along, oh and gas for the trip.

We usually make sammiches and make a picnic out of it, then the kids can watch the "Big" guns shoot or just run around picking up brass.

How do you do your shootin trips, how far away is your range?

Anyway ,have a good one... ;)

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like to shoot with my kids and .22 is perfect for that, especially my two girls. Plus I like it too. It's (usually) cheap, easy to shoot and accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom