Tell me why you need .22lr ammo and why haven't you been able to find any?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've already given several bricks away this summer.
Just thought i would give several 100 rd boxes away to some locals.
I guess their already getting it at walmart at 6 am or whenever.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I would do. I have given away 5 bricks so far this summer and have a few more ready for anyone who wants to buy a 22LR for their kid and have some ammo for Christmas.

Just a suggestion. If you want to have a giveaway, title your thread accordingly and you might get more direct responses.
Your right, i'm kinda dumb like that.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice brother.
I'm just glad to have a small stash because I haven't had much luck on scoring any extra for "The Arsenal".....When I do get a notice from Midway or wherever, I'm usually too late to respond and it's already sold out.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice brother.
I'm just glad to have a small stash because I haven't had much luck on scoring any extra for "The Arsenal".....When I do get a notice from Midway or wherever, I'm usually too late to respond and it's already sold out.

You know if you need some for the kid, call me.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My problem is I rotate 11 or 12 hour days during the week. I drive from I 40 and mustang road to Broadway and memorial. Then I work 8 more every other Saturday. I have to be at work at 7am, I don't have time to stand in line with the hoarders and get some. I have had a couple of members help me out with some, but I will burn through it pretty quick. I have been wearing out my shotty just because I can get ammo for it.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because I am building a custom 10/22 for my wife for Christmas and I hope to let her shoot it Christmas day. I have seen plenty of ammo as I work as a retail manager, however I find it unethical to purchase it myself when there is such a high demand from my customers. I don't even want to give the impression that I may be holding back ammo for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom