Tell me why you need .22lr ammo and why haven't you been able to find any?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't found any in Oklahoma. Since I've been working in Wyoming I've come across it up there from time to time but not too often and when I do it's usually priced pretty high.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, wait..is it too late to change my answer? Twoguns and Duke's responses touched me. I've decided that I wanna go with hungry, shoeless kids who no-longer-believe-in-Santa and all they want for Christmas is to shoot stuff...and maybe some new Nissan Frontier seat covers.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesnmt matter any more. I was gonna give some ammo away. I think i will find random people somewhere else.

No one has said they haven't found ammo anyway.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Doesnmt matter any more. I was gonna give some ammo away. I think i will find random people somewhere else.

No one has said they haven't found ammo anyway.

That's what I would do. I have given away 5 bricks so far this summer and have a few more ready for anyone who wants to buy a 22LR for their kid and have some ammo for Christmas.

Just a suggestion. If you want to have a giveaway, title your thread accordingly and you might get more direct responses.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with my supply. I gave away 3 bulks pack back on my birthday here. But I'm not giving anymore away..... Heck I just found a few more bulkpacks I had stashed away yesterday. I hope the hoarders are enjoying all of it they nabbed up over the last year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom