Tell us about your time at the Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a quick trip through today. Was looking for some specific brass and bullets. Found everything I was looking for. Did see several custom rifles to ogle over. A couple of my vendor friends said they had had a great show. Moving lots of inventory. Moderate crowd early Sunday. When we left about 11:30 there was a line to get in on the north lower entrance.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Speaking of "Tactical Girls". I tried to geek my boy up to go over to them. Let them flirt with him as they would be thinking he would buy the calander in his hands. Then at the last minute, ask "When will the models get here?".
He said that was mean and they would kill him for that. In his defense, his wife is stone cold gorgeous, so i can see how he thinks that would be mean.
Still. Woulda been awesome!

Oiler104

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went on Sat. 10 to 5 found several thing I was going to buy until I found a gun I have looked for for years and spent all my cash plus some. 1951 Beretta 949 Olympic target pistol. Very limited production in the 50's and had some success in the Olympics details are hard to come by. It was more than I would have normal spent but it was made in the year of my birth. By the way when I was at the front of the show emptying out the ATM there was a gunshot that sounded like a 22 at the check in area, anyone else hear it or know details?

i65.tinypic.com_2zqyk9j.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I went on Sat. 10 to 5 found several thing I was going to buy until I found a gun I have looked for for years and spent all my cash plus some. 1951 Beretta 949 Olympic target pistol. Very limited production in the 50's and had some success in the Olympics details are hard to come by. It was more than I would have normal spent but it was made in the year of my birth. By the way when I was at the front of the show emptying out the ATM there was a gunshot that sounded like a 22 at the check in area, anyone else hear it or know details?

That thing is awesome...

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I heard a deputy that was checking guns at the door shot himself in the arm while checking ?? SMH

Latest posts

Top Bottom