Termites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got to research Termidor to see if a non- "professional" can buy this poison on the open market. Sometimes they restrict certain insecticides from homeowners-they sell to some company who sends inexperienced kids out to 'service" one's home with the restricted pesticide.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got to research Termidor to see if a non- "professional" can buy this poison on the open market. Sometimes they restrict certain insecticides from homeowners-they sell to some company who sends inexperienced kids out to 'service" one's home with the restricted pesticide.
About all the online pest companies sell Termidor. It's not a poison but a chemical that keeps termites from reproducing. So it's safe as
far as I know.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everything is a poison if you are exposed to enough of it. Read the label! It tells you how to protect yourself when handling or applying the product.

I know you are scoffing at my first statement, but it is absolutely true. Drink too much water, you will die.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything is a poison if you are exposed to enough of it. Read the label! It tells you how to protect yourself when handling or applying the product.

I know you are scoffing at my first statement, but it is absolutely true. Drink too much water, you will die.
You have me wrong, I am not scoffing or poking fun of your statement. Yes, I found I can buy Termidor as a homeowner and I do know if one drinks too much water it can be deadly and it has been, people don't know that as a rule. For along time I would use basically any chemical like gasoline to wash grease off parts but basically, any chemical can be absorbed into the skin and go to the liver and potentially do harm. So the thing to do is use protective clothing, gloves goggles etc.
I found that I have Termites in the laminate flooring also this morning and have to replace several planks. But I have some Termidor coming along with bait traps. I guess a lot of people have Termites and don't even know it until they're sitting at the supper table.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom