Terror attack at Paris newspaper that mocked Islam; 12 reported dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Laws set by and enforced by the Church?

No. Do you think that may be part of the reason Islam isn't doing as well? Too much religious influence in law and government where they hold the majority? With the internet, radicals can become radicalized pretty much anywhere. The religious indoctrination can come from Detroit as easily as Saudi Arabia. However, pretty much all their training and combat experience flows from predominantly Muslim countries.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're certainly correct in that you have to search high and low to find these extremist attacks in the name of Christianity, whereas you can pretty much don a blindfold and stick a pin in a world map to find the same for Islam in the past 20 years. I wonder how the miniscule percentage of violent Christian adherents stacks up to the percentage of violent Islam adherents? Better yet, perhaps we should examine how each majority deals with their violent minorities?

Oh, I didn't search "high and low", I was just warming up and getting started.
I didn't even mention the Christian identity follower that shot up that Sikh temple a few years ago because he mistook Sikhs for Muslims.

What is it about Christianity that nurtures this violence and extremism?
Why doesnt the Christian community put a stop to it by regulating the behavior of its own members?

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Back to topic, I'll surmise that this was a staged attack by French/Mossad forces. France was making waves in recognising Palastine recently and calling for the end of sanctions against Russia. Palestine becomes a member of the ICC on April 1. As Paul Craig Roberts points out, Washington is telling France to shape up and this was their warning. Seems much of the evidence presented in videos is to pat. A terrorist drops his identity to be found, a supposedly already shot police officer on the ground with no evidence of that shot is shot a second time through the head but no tissue or blood is visible for that head shot. I'm not seeing any real carnage of the office interior. No real evidence is being shown by officials. Just their say so. People may actually have died but not at the hands of two Muslims.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't search "high and low", I was just warming up and getting started.
I didn't even mention the Christian identity follower that shot up that Sikh temple a few years ago because he mistook Sikhs for Muslims.

What is it about Christianity that nurtures this violence and extremism?
Why doesnt the Christian community put a stop to it by regulating the behavior of its own members?

Ohh! Another one! Let me put that one up on the board! Meanwhile, how many attacks were carried out in the name of Islam in the same week?

As for Christianity, most religions attract charismatics who appropriate the religion for their own ends. I think most Christian based communities regulate this sort of wrong behavior pretty well, at least in the present day.

On the other hand, we have numerous mosques and Islamic centers in the United States that are producing extremists. It's estimated that over 100 of them have heeded the call to fight in Syria and Iraq.

I'm not saying the Muslim religion itself is responsible for creating these savages. I am saying it appears to be readily contorted to foster environments that do. So far, it also appears that the overwhelmingly peaceful majority of Muslims are either unmotivated or ill equipped to deal with it.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to topic, I'll surmise that this was a staged attack by French/Mossad forces. France was making waves in recognising Palastine recently and calling for the end of sanctions against Russia. Palestine becomes a member of the ICC on April 1. As Paul Craig Roberts points out, Washington is telling France to shape up and this was their warning. Seems much of the evidence presented in videos is to pat. A terrorist drops his identity to be found, a supposedly already shot police officer on the ground with no evidence of that shot is shot a second time through the head but no tissue or blood is visible for that head shot. I'm not seeing any real carnage of the office interior. No real evidence is being shown by officials. Just their say so. People may actually have died but not at the hands of two Muslims.

Because, science:

From someone one could call an authority on the subject in response to "the cop's head didn't explode so it HAS to be fake":

"It's almost certain that the round was a military M43 or equivalent. That's what they would have access to. It leaves the muzzle at 2100 fps. At this range it has no time to deform or cavitate. All it did is created[sic] a 7.62 hole on entry and about the same size on exit, and then imbedded itself in the concrete, which you can see [in the video] if you pay attention. As the bullet was passing through his skull, the temporary wound canal from hydraulic shock instantly shut down his CNS."

Latest posts

Top Bottom