The Daily Prayer Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1689001213207.jpeg

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just found out today that my Mom has stage 4 stomach and abdominal cancer. The Oncologist said she has around 6 months to live. She beat pancreatic cancer a few years ago, but unfortunately this time cancer will take her. I didn’t want to put this out to the full forum. I just wanted to ask for your prayers for her to be as pain free and comfortable as possible, and free from the fear of death. I’m so sad. Thank you.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just found out today that my Mom has stage 4 stomach and abdominal cancer. The Oncologist said she has around 6 months to live. She beat pancreatic cancer a few years ago, but unfortunately this time cancer will take her. I didn’t want to put this out to the full forum. I just wanted to ask for your prayers for her to be as pain free and comfortable as possible, and free from the fear of death. I’m so sad. Thank you.
Prayers sent for you and your mom

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our prayers your way.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got it. She’ll be the lead prayer this evening from us 🙏🙏🙏

Latest posts

Top Bottom