The End Is Nigh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since I've been spotting .22lr on shelves here and there as well as .223/5.56, I've noticed that people (hoarders?) are starting to post ammo for the same inflated prices in what appears to be a last ditch attempt to recoup some of their investment. There is my speculation for the day. That is all.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I've been spotting .22lr on shelves here and there as well as .223/5.56, I've noticed that people (hoarders?) are starting to post ammo for the same inflated prices in what appears to be a last ditch attempt to recoup some of their investment. There is my speculation for the day. That is all.

Nope - flippers/profiteers, not hoarders. Hoarders won't sell their stuff. I do find it amusing to see ads all over for ammo (and some guns and accessories) with way high prices, along with the comment "that's what I paid for it". Sorry about that; you may be stuck with it.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, it wont be long and they will be selling for market value, even though it will be a loss. Sorry you over paid, but I will be happy to give you market value for it. Wonder how it works when it swings the other way? LOL, I will keep reloading till something tickles my fancy.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:lmfao:
Nope - flippers/profiteers, not hoarders. Hoarders won't sell their stuff. I do find it amusing to see ads all over for ammo (and some guns and accessories) with way high prices, along with the comment "that's what I paid for it". Sorry about that; you may be stuck with it.
:sorry4:

For counseling assistance, please call 1-800-WAHH

Latest posts

Top Bottom