The Muslims are taking over...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it a little more than amusing that group that has been "kinder and gentler", calling for multiculturalism and what has amounted to the watering-down of our culture are now complaining that they are the victims. Having Good Friday, Christmas, etc...off, and playing Christmas music in school programs was fine when the vast majority of the population had a shared background. Many of those Christians, afraid to protect their culture, advocated for exactly what we have now. Enjoy it, folks. If you're afraid to exalt your beliefs/culture above others, don't worry, there are many, whether Statists or other that aren't afraid to hold theirs above you.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad I send my son to a private Christian school... just wish I wasn't forced to pay for public school as well. WORST waste of resources and money. Ridiculous. Zero accountability, nothing but politics and infighting and control issues.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, i'll get roasted for this one, but i don't recall anyone griping about Christmas break and all that until the Mamby Pamby politically correct idjits took over the planet. If you don't like the way things are here then WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE??? People today are just looking for a safe "they can't say anything against me or they'll be anti this or anti that" crusade to jump on. If you want the schools your kids go to to be closed on Muslim holidays.....GO To a muslim country...i'm sure you'll be happy there...it's simple and fair. If you wanna live here then ADJUST to it and go about your business. You are free to praise whoever you want...but we are not under any obligation to change our country to suit your needs. If you don't like that...then BYE FELICIA! : )

Latest posts

Top Bottom