THE Ohio State!!! Now owned by the State of Oklahom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ESPN already has it posted. The social media pummeling will begin shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I guess enthusiasm is lost on ESPN but ESPN is loaded with ex O State guys and they hate OU.
The only people left to challange Mayfield planting the flag was the Ohio band. And since the Sooners had already kicked the ass of the football team, maybe they should have had a go. Well maybe, if they could get their inhalers, top knots and comfort animals on the field.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess enthusiasm is lost on ESPN but ESPN is loaded with ex O State guys and they hate OU.
The only people left to challange Mayfield planting the flag was the Ohio band. And since the Sooners had already kicked the ass of the football team, maybe they should have had a go. Well maybe, if they could get their inhalers, top knots and comfort animals on the field.
ESPN is full of wanna be snowflakes that have no business in the game. They are nothing but a fanboy of the DNC liberal media glorifying the disrespect of our flag by NFL players when they could just not glorify it by focusing on the team members to do respect our country, or to be fair, not put a camera at all on any player during the National Anthem, focusing the camera on the flagpole in the stadium.
Yeah, that's the solution, not the idiot commentators.
They have the right to do what they want. I have the right to not see their silly asses.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. I hate OU as much as any college football team, but they were clearly better than Ohio State. And for the amount of talent Mayfield has, he comes across as a complete a**hole.
I respect your opinion but IMO he's show's how much he cares about the game and his team. If he keeps up good stats the balance of the season, he should have the H. trophy locked up.
He's the leader and has to keep the team up after such a big win.
If the same thing happened at Tulsa or OSU, I'd feel the same.
Why call him an *******? Try great player. If fits better and you don't become fixated on that part of his body.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I respect your opinion but IMO he's show's how much he cares about the game and his team. If he keeps up good stats the balance of the season, he should have the H. trophy locked up.
He's the leader and has to keep the team up after such a big win.
If the same thing happened at Tulsa or OSU, I'd feel the same.
Why call him an *******? Try great player. If fits better and you don't become fixated on that part of his body.

You can be and ******* and a great player. The NFL is full of them. I never saw Bradford or Huepel act like that, and they too were great players.

Nlightswampfox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ea5a9fb26069735ac41086907950823e.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can be and ******* and a great player. The NFL is full of them. I never saw Bradford or Huepel act like that, and they too were great players.
You also didn't see either of those two guys do anything but read from a script.
I'm not going to argue with anyone else on this. It was a thread about an Oklahoma team doing what no one else said they could do and getting excited about it.
Anyone wanting to rip this GREAT QB for being excited and by doing so, keep his team up for the next game, watch paint dry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom