THE Ohio State!!! Now owned by the State of Oklahom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I respect your opinion but IMO he's show's how much he cares about the game and his team. If he keeps up good stats the balance of the season, he should have the H. trophy locked up.

What a horrible, terrible and detrimental crush to put upon a man so young with such talent!!!
H trophy winners have a pro career success rate of what? 1 in 47?? I'm no OU fan, glad they beat a Ohio State Univ, but to wish a Heisman upon some you like and respect is just bad sportsmanship! :drunk5::bighug:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Baker and the team played a great game and their playing made a statement nationally. I can understand the excitement and the feeling that revenge was needed. Planting the flag was unsportsmanlike and Karma is going to bite their ass this season. Great players have some humility. I guess he’s gotten over crying like a baby in Fayetteville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell you haters this. Hate if you want, I'm proud of the team and the QB. Now I'm getting ready to go shoot a few guns and enjoy the day. Keep on calling Mayfield a jerk (not to his face of course) and rip on the Sooners.
Go Sooners!
I'm off to go shoot and cap off a great weekend of golf, a sooner victory (with Mayfield planting the flag) and shooting.
Life is good

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok... so for the Poke fans.... Ohio State made a spectacle on our field after they won last year. Many players, including Mayfield haven't forgot, even mentioned it this week. After being told they were pretenders, they blew off some steam. Notice he didn't do this to OkState when he beat them last year......

Latest posts

Top Bottom