THE Ohio State!!! Now owned by the State of Oklahom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can be and ******* and a great player. The NFL is full of them. I never saw Bradford or Huepel act like that, and they too were great players.

Heupel was a bit of an ******* and so was Sam Bradford? they were snobby and arrogant at times .....they like most of us grow out of this stage as they mature .....hell even the Boz finally matured last year LOL

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should point out the major take away I got from watching this game..... sure Mayfeiedl is a competitor the Running Backs were better then expected ...... but what I saw ......the most important advancement I saw was .......... The DEFENSE! ......I Havent seen a OU defense like that since 2000 , this is the first time in 3 or 4 years that the defense isn't a total joke it looked like it was for REAL this year

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm happy when anyone beats Ohio State. They are an elitist group of pricks.

The entire ou team played a heck of a ball game.

But, at the end of the day,

ROLL TIDE

Can we petition to remove 'Bama fans LOL......... Saban is one of the most elitist pricks in coaching .......(don't get me wrong I'd hire his ass in about a half second but he is a bit of prick). The only coach I think is better then Saban is Snyder...year end year out he does more with less talent then any coach I have ever seen, if he ever went to a major school and could recruit like Saban he would be amazing...luckily he's retiring soon or possibly passing away on the field so we are safe long term.

Hell .....honestly most of the top DI schools are elitist pricks.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooooo can we include Oklahoma state fans in the douche mix? I mean, they have a habit of tearing down goalposts after a win. They did it in Norman years back, and more recently.... their own?? LOL. Even hurt some kids if I remember.

Point is... kids get excited after a big win... ESPECIALLY after they've been disrespected and been told they're going to lose for several weeks.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should point out the major take away I got from watching this game..... sure Mayfeiedl is a competitor the Running Backs were better then expected ...... but what I saw ......the most important advancement I saw was .......... The DEFENSE! ......I Havent seen a OU defense like that since 2000 , this is the first time in 3 or 4 years that the defense isn't a total joke it looked like it was for REAL this year

THANK YOU! I thought it might have just been me thinking that Mike Stoops is actually coaching again. He's a bit rusty but they are definitely making some progress and it showed.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't care how Mayfield acts on the field. His play is fantastic and with most real good/great athletes comes some level of arrogance. For the most part, a lot of that is OK by me but when you have an athlete that is out running around getting arrested for being a loud-mouthed prick and running from the cops that should disqualify you from, A) several games the next season and 2) from contention for the Heisman. There are half dozen other players as good or better than Mayfield that don't run from (and get throttled by ) the police or act like a douche when on the field.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell you haters this. Hate if you want, I'm proud of the team and the QB. Now I'm getting ready to go shoot a few guns and enjoy the day. Keep on calling Mayfield a jerk (not to his face of course) and rip on the Sooners.
Go Sooners!
I'm off to go shoot and cap off a great weekend of golf, a sooner victory (with Mayfield planting the flag) and shooting.
Life is good

Wow this went overboard fast. BTW - hating and disapproving are two totally different things, one does well to keep them straight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom